Copyright © Maroons The Journey. All Rights Reserved.
Video of previous campaign. Different county, same viewpoints
As a candidate to serve as County Commissioner for Fall River County I advocate the following;
1. TRANSPARENCY; Video the meetings. Keep the Website up to date.
2. EQUAL TREATMENT; Rescind the moratorium on the sale of delinquent property tax certificates.
3. EFFICIENCY; Combine the Sheriff’s dept and the City of Hot Springs Police dept.
4. FAIR REPRESENTATION; Election of Commissioners by District.
5. REDUCED GOVERNMENT AND COSTS; Reduce the number of commissioners to 3. Fix the roads and bridges and provide for the needs of the other departments of the County Government. Government is not for efficient saving of taxpayer money. If we don’t have a plan to use the money taken from the taxpayers then give it back!!
6. LOCAL CONTROL; We the people should have direct control over issues that impact our ecology and environment. We need to do whatever it takes to make this happen.
7. TAX FUNDED SERVICES; Internet in the courthouse should be available to the public.
"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because the law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."
My name is Uriah Luallin. I'm committed to prioritizing what really matters to county residents, creating a fair representation to all and rebuilding the public trust. I want to play an active role in making our community a place where we can all thrive. Allowing businesses to do what they do best rather than creating unnecessary regulations, and allowing homeowners to develop their properties as they see fit. If you share my vision, I urge you to connect with me and help make it happen! Together, we can make a meaningful difference-- for our families, our communities, and our country.